Process Project Engineer - Auckland, New Zealand
Process / Project Engineers required - Liquid Dairy Processing - New Zealand (Auckland)
Location:Office Location: Auckland
Project Location: Central North Island
Duration: 6 Months extendible
Working Week:Approx. 45 hours per week - Overtime necessary through installation and commissioning phases of projects
The Offer:Competitive hourly rate (All-inclusive)
A Multinational turnkey contractor providing engineering and equipment in Dairy, Food & Beverage sector.
2X large liquid dairy processing projects from initial design phase through to commissioning
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline i.e. mechanical, chemical engineering
• Ideally experience gained in liquid dairy or liquid food projects
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in hygienic liquid processing projects
• Experienced gained through design, installation, and commissioning phases of work
• Right to live and work in New Zealand
• Due to current travel restrictions, we are only able to consider candidates within New Zealand
• Available to start with a maximum of a one-month notice period.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!