Senior Drilling Engineer - Jakarta, Indonesia
Senior Drilling Engineer - Exploration Drilling - East Java (Indonesia) 12 Month Contract
Location: Indonesia, East Java
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Rate: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Rotation:N/A - Residential (5 days / week - Overtime dependent on workload)
An exploration and production company with assets across Australasia, South East Asia and the USA.
A 2 well land based drilling campaign (Fractured Carbonates) in East Java, currently in pre planning phase but anticipated high loss zones and low level circulation.
• Design, engineer and plan to deliver the agreed objectives for the project.
• Generating drilling time and cost estimates for annual budgets and well AFEs etc.
• Working with Supply Chain to develop tenders for drilling related equipment and services contracts, to evaluate returned bids and to make contract award recommendations;
• Participate in setting goals and objectives for new wells and subsequently actively ensure that these goals are met.
• Well planning which includes: well design, performing risk analysis, cost monitoring, analyzing drilling performance and capturing lessons learned / best practices etc.
• Ensuring Industry Design & Operations Standards are being met throughout all well designs.
• Maintain and focus on safety. Incorporation new technology into well designs and operations.
• Participate in the further development of company standards and procedures to give a firm basis for safe operations and operational excellence.
The Requirement / Candidate Parameters.
• 15+ years' experience gained as a professional in the drilling industry
• Degree Qualified in a Relevant Discipline
• Experience in the design and planning of land based drilling campaigns
• Ideally you would have experience gained in East Java.
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!