Spanish focused, Senior Real Estate Asset Manager
Currently I am working with a large US Real Estate Private Equity firm who have experience in the US, Europe and Asia, with a background in both debt and equity investments.
Their European Real Estate team, headed up from London, have recently raised a new fund which will focus heavily on Southern Europe, predominantly Spain. The strategy of the fund will predominantly be value-add and opportunistic, focusing on Residential and Logistic assets. Due to their increased exposure to the Spanish market, they are looking for a Senior Asset Manager to oversee their Portfolio there. This role will involve regular travel to Spain therefore they are happy for the successful candidate to be based in either Madrid or London.
The ideal Senior Asset Manager will have:
1. A minimum of 6 years of RE investment experience
2. Experience working with a major PE fund and/or Bulge Bracket IB
3. Asset Management experience in Spain
4. Experience in Leasing, dealing with Agents, CAPEX and Disposals
5. An exceptional Academic Background
6. Strong Modelling and Numerical skills
7. Experience in Value Add and Opportunistic Assets
8. Fluency in English and Spanish
If you are interested by an opportunity with a major international PE fund, please apply via the link below.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!