Lean OpEx Facilitator - Puurs, Belgium
Job Title: Lean & OpEx Facilitator
Location: Puurs, Belgium
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Rate: To be Discussed
A leading global Biopharmaceutical company specialising in biological injectables in Puurs (Antwerp) is looking for a Lean & OpEx Facilitator, to join their Aseptic Mfg Department on a 12-month contract basis.
• Coaching the change management process of the different stakeholders: team, supervisor and management
• Training of basic lean tools (standard work, visual management, TPM, 5S, Continuous Improvement, )
• Facilitating workshops to improve current work practices:
• Visual management
• Meeting cascade and escalation process
• Structured gemba
• Data driven performance management
• Continuous improvement
• Coaching the team to setup and start using these tools
• Coaching on the right use of the tools and ensuring sustainability within the team
• Reporting progress to the stakeholders and project lead
• Min 5 years' experience in continuous improvement and lean management
• Experience in either Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Cosmetic, or Automobile sectors.
• Experience in Production
• Lean Green Belt Certified
• Professional Bachelor or Master (Engineer) - desirable
• Work experience in an (aseptic) production department is advantageous
• Languages: NL and ENG
• Strong coaching and interpersonal skills. The main focus of the project is change management and therefore successfully coaching the team through this change is crucial.
• Fluent in MS office
• Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!