Senior Software Engineer - Sachsen, Germany
Senior Software Developer is required for a rapidly growing Renewable and Energy company based in Sachsen. What sets this company apart from the rest is the technology, they have a strong focus on technology guarantees a competitive advantage and customer tailored solutions. Their focus is not only across Germany, but also across the whole of Europe, the European power markets are offering a huge potential which we transform into benefits for our clients.
• Co-design our own web trading platform
• Documentation and tests of all own software projects
• Takeover of smaller DevOps activities in integration with Jenkins
• Constant evaluation and internal presentation of the latest technologies, processes, programs
• Degree in computer science or comparable subjects
• Knowledge of network protocols and data formats
• Experience with design patterns
• Enjoying problem solving and an analytical approach and proactively bringing in new ideas
• Enjoy learning, further training and professional exchange and working together on projects
• Development experience with Kotlin
• Experience with microservices environment (Docker, Maven, Jenkins)
• Further knowledge of our stack
What is in it for you:
• Knowledge is power: 10% learning time of the weekly working time after passing the probationary period
• Excellent work needs excellent technology: Use of state-of-the-art technologies (Java 11, etc.) and freedom for new solutions
• Good work pays off: Attractive remuneration package with bonus payments for above-average contributions to your company's success
• Family first: day-care allowance and an additional week of vacation when you get married
• Work from 9 to 5? Not with us: flexibility in working hours
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Software Developer to join a company and their next great idea could be from you, they are always looking to value every employee idea and way of thinking. If you are interested in the opportunity, please apply with your up-to-date CV.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!