Senior Infomation Security Engineer - Waardenburg, Netherlands
I am looking for a Senior Information Security Expert to join a leading global provider of computer and network security in Waardenburg. You will be joining a team of highly experienced security professionals who work to help prevent, monitor, detect and prevent cyber-attacks. Members of this team are periodically invited as speakers at famous security conferences around the world. Your professional career growth will be granted both through the interaction with your team members and specifically bespoke training plans, including access to top class security certifications and exams.
What's in it for you?
- Strong salary of up to €90,000 plus benefits D.O.E
- Access to an excellent training and development programme
- Company car/Travel allowance
- You know a lot about networking. You know how routers, switches and firewalls work, and you are familiar with the concepts of VPN and DMZ.
- You have a good basic knowledge of commonly used operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux).
- Extensive experience with Penetration test and reverse Engineering tools
- You are able to independently design and implement a security solution or architecture.
- Relevant certifications such as CEH, ECSA / LPT, CISSP, GPEN, CISA (auditing), EDP (auditing)
If the above is an opportunity that you have been searching for, then dont delay any longer, apply through the Website or send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch with full details on the role.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!