Senior Java Developer - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Java Developer is required to join a Hospital & Health Care company based in a popular Amsterdam location. As a Developer you will be working for a Data-Driven company developing market leading mobile health benefit platforms which has the potential to fundamentally change healthcare globally.
As senior software engineer you are part of one of our developer teams working on core features of the platform. You are part of a multidisciplinary team including front end engineers, cloud engineers, business analysts, designers, and business owners. As a team you own your backlog and take pride in achieving results. Your main task to is to deliver quality solutions for our end users and at the same time keep the platform fit for the future.
- MSc in software engineering or related
- At least 5 years plus relevant software development experience
- Experienced in Java, SQL, Angular & AWS Cloud
- Interest in global development and healthcare
- English speaking
- Experience setting up CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Experience with Github or Bitbucket
- Experience with mobile technology and development
- Security and GDPR are always part of your development cycle.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally data-driven company within the Hospital & Health Care industry as a Senior Java Developer. If you are interesting in a new software opportunity please do apply with your CV.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!