Equipment Commissioning Engineer - Singapore
Position: Equipment Commissioning Engineer
Salary: Market Competitive Monthly Salary
Location: Woodlands, Singapore
Start Date: April 2019
Duration: 9 - 12 month contract
- Responsible for front end (Electrical & Instrumentation) troubleshooting of utilities and manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for managing of Emergency & Urgent Corrective Maintenance Work order from screen, job plan and return to operation task.
- Responsible for developing the competency level for Associate Engineer and contract resources in supporting maintenance activities.
- Responsible for developing CM maintenance task and support development of Calibration, PM maintenance task with Plant Engineering Team.
- Member of the Maintenance Planning and Schedule Team and in collaboration with operation planning and scheduling, ensures preventative maintenance tasks delineated in standard operating procedures/ job plan and corrective maintenance are performed on schedule and in accordance with Divisional Work Order Procedure requirements and current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) to meet production schedules.
- Review work order and calibration activities as Maintenance A/R role.
- Raise GEM event and support investigation during for any equipment abnormality or OOT situation.
- Develop training needs for maintenance crew in supporting maintenance and calibration activities.
- Provide technical support to Maintenance Senior Associate / Associate Engineer as to carry out their duties
- To assign require resources with relevant skill set in supporting PM/CM and calibration activities in daily and weekly basis. Adjust resource plan as needed for emergency or urgent maintenance request.
- To jointly develop maintenance and calibration procedure, check list, training instruction and qualification with System and Reliability Engineer for various preventive, corrective and calibration task.
- Schedule and conduct maintenance task training to qualify maintenance staff and contractor.
- Develop/ Review internal and external Risk Assessment for maintenance and calibration activities.
- Support implementation of capital or improvement projects.
- Perform shutdown activities as directed by shutdown lead.
If this position seems to fit your current experience and also your situation, kindly send across your CV to email@example.com
If not, I would be most appreciative of any referrals that are sent over.
All the best,
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!