Project Developer PPM Tools - Paris, France
Project Developer - PPM Tools (Project Portfolio Management) - Paris
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity which is available for Project Developer for Solar Wind, Hydro and Biomass energy projects. The responsibilities for this position will be Project Development activities and supporting the implementation and operational management of Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
The responsibilities for this position include:
• Work in close cooperation and contact with the Portfolio Development Manager and the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) project team;
• To act as the Referent for the PPM project implementation (from design until go-live);
• Work, during PPM implementation, in close cooperation with the project team, external consultants and internal key users;
• Prepare, coordinate and deliver the PPM end users training, PPM administration (functional and technical) and end users support; end users: business developers, project managers and top managers
• Support the identification of needs, support the development and implementation of future PPM tool enhancements which will ensure the PPM tool functionalities are following the progression of the development needs;
• Prepare Renewable Energy project(s) budget & development plan, including strategy for the projects' success;
• Manage the day-to-day activities and contacts / subcontractors for the development of Renewable Energy projects;
• Ensure the implementation of the project's development guidelines and principles;
• Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within budget and scope;
• Ensure the technical feasibility of the project;
• Ensure resource availability and on-time allocation, alignment with planning and budget;
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
• Manage and report on time all changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
• Report and escalate issues to Business Developer & Steering Committee as needed;
• Manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
• Prepare presentations and reports for Steering Committee, Business Developer, Management team and Controlling;
• Maintain and promote values, strength and reputation of company and its business lines in any interactions with external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Mandatory experience in project management within the energy field;
• Experience in PPM tool implementation is an asset;
• At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience within the energy sector;
• Experience on Energy project development, preferably within the renewable industry;
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering, economics or business;
• Post-graduation or specialization in Project Management is a plus;
• Experience in interacting with external stakeholders;
• Availability to travel;
• Fluent in English;
• French and Portuguese language are a plus.
This position is very urgent and Leap29 are looking for candidate who are keen for an early 2019 start. Please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!