Planning & Validation Coordinator - Puurs, Belgium
Job Title: Planning & Validation Coordinator
Location: Puurs, Belgium
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Rate: To be Discussed
A Global Research-based Biopharmaceutical Organisation specialising in vaccines, medicines and other consumer health goods, in Puurs (Antwerp) is looking for a Planning & Validation Coordinator, to support their experienced project team on a 12-month contracted basis.
• Works together with the project leader/engineers, to identify which validation activities need to take place and in what sequence.
• Clarifies the overall project validation strategy with the entire project team.
• Provides a continuous overview of the status of all validation activities and advises the project leader in relation to any impacts on the project timeline.
• Continuously follows up the predefined validation strategy and adjusts if necessary.
• Writes and manages the VPP/VPR together with the project lead.
• Ensures good validation practices (verification, validation master plan, change management) and the quality of different deliverables.
• Facilitates general validation activities (system risk assessment, cGMP-review). Point of contact in relation to validation within the project.
• Advises the project engineers about issues related to verification/validation/CRF/QRM in the project.
• Bridge between Engineering, Site Compliance, SME, System Owner departments throughout the project.
• Clarifies the overall project validation strategy during internal and external project audits.
• Assist the project lead to compose, consolidate and update timeline with different milestones.
• Develop and maintain an accurate and complete detailed project schedule file in MS Project - Monitor continuously the project schedule file for integrity and completeness.
• Keep the project team informed regarding the progress of all project tasks and activities + provide input for management communication & reporting.
• Alert the project team/project management of problems/conflicts relating to the execution of project tasks and activities.
• Assist the project lead to define and evaluate project risks and to propose a mitigation plan - Document this process in the Project Risk Management document
• Validation Experience preferred
• FLUENT in Dutch and English
• Pro-active and organised
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Project coordination - conducting risk assessments, scheduling/planning.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!