Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
Leap29 have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer in the state of Pennsylvania, USA.
With over 25 years of experience within the industry, our client is a key supplier of Biopharmaceutical turnkey projects and specialists within the design, engineering, development, manufacture and maintenance of liquid aseptic applications.
With a high staff retention, they currently have over 600 employees, of which 400 are engineers of various skillsets. With their headquarters located in Europe they are now looking for highly skilled, dynamic professionals to set up their new entity in Philadelphia.
• Responsibility for the coordination and implementation of project development activities
• Carry out examination and coordination of inquiry documentation
• Provide technical plant design (PFD, P&ID, specifications, 3D-review, functional specifications, commissioning)
• Prepare and create technical quotations
• Be the sole point of contact for customers within the sales phase.
• Participate regularly in tender negotiations and meetings.
• Support for business development in new markets
• Develop and improve standards within the field of biopharmaceutical technology
• Become familiar with new trends & technologies and their application
• Completed technical training in process engineering or biotechnology
• Ideally experience in the planning and qualification of biotechnological plants in the pharmaceutical sector
• Advanced MS - Office knowledge (incl. MS Visio)
• Independent, responsible and solution-oriented way of working
• Ability to work in a team as well as a communicative and organizational personality
• Willingness to travel (approx. 60%) after training period
What's on offer:
Our client is looking for proactive, hardworking individuals who can work independently bringing in fresh ideas and new ways of working whilst using initiative to develop further business where necessary. In return, our client will offer;
• The opportunity to contribute your professional and social skills to a variety of interesting projects, integration into their international team, commitment to a promising, up-and-coming company
• Tailor-made training by our experts
• A superb company incentive and personal development programme
• Career progression
• Flat hierarchy with short decision paths
• Flexible working time model
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!