Senior Development Manager Wind - Melbourne, Australia
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity which is available to be based in Melbourne, as Senior Development Manager for wind energy project development (also some solar). The position focuses on the initial stages of development such as dealing with the stakeholders and we are looking for a candidate with this type of experience for wind energy within Australia.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Managing the development of Renewable Energy projects during all stages and ongoing support to the client off-taker as required
• Undertake and participate in all standard processes including but not limited to administrative requirements
• Participation in prospecting for Renewable Energy farm sites, including providing advice to Development Officers and Development Engineers
• Develop and manage project plans, budgets and risk assessment.
• Obtain planning approvals
• Work with technical staff to develop the Renewable Energy farm layouts throughout the development process
• Obtain an understanding of technical processes
• Manage and conduct consultation with landowners
• Manage and conduct the consultation process with local and/or State planning authorities
• Commission and take the lead in the management of consultants to undertake studies for the development process
• Commission and manage legal consultants
• Compile site data and oversee the production of Environmental Impact Statement documents, Environment Protection & Biodiversity Conservation referrals
It is crucial that the successful candidate has many years of experience in developing wind energy projects in Australia. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!