Senior Automation Engineer - Ulm, Germany
Leap29 are currently working with an international manufacturing company who have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced senior automation engineer. You will be involved in the production of batch ingredients in both the food and cosmetics industry on projects valued up to €5 million.
Responsibilities of the Senior Automation Engineer:
• Leading projects and coordinating engineers
• Overseeing the infrastructure and technical operation and production lines within the facility
• Responsible for the plat optimization and introducing MES solutions within the IT environment
• Controls and optimizes production processes and develop technologies
• Organize budgets.
Requirements of the Senior Automation Engineer:
• Degree in electrical engineering or similar
• Fluent in German and good level of English
• Programming experience
• Experience within a Hygienic Design industry.
If you are interested in finding out more information about this position please follow the steps below to submit your application.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!