Automation Manager, Singapore - Singapore
Manager Electrical and Automation - Singapore - Dairy, Food and Beverage Projects
Location:Singapore City Centre
Working Week:Approx. 45 hours per week Monday to Friday (Travel will be required regionally)
Package:$10,000 - $15,000 SGD / Month + Performance Related Bonus
A Multinational turnkey contractor providing engineering and equipment in Dairy, Food & Beverage sector.
Reports to: Head of Project Execution
The aim of this role is to maintain and advance the companies' ability in automation design. Your efforts will be working towards maximising the sales team's ability to offer customers cutting edge solutions to industrial electrical/automation systems.
The role will manage a team of both Electrical Engineers and Automation Integrators / Programmers. The Manager will need to have good planning abilities and solid communication skills. As part of managing this team the Manager will also need to look at cost reductions in delivering Automation / Electrical portions of the project business. This could include outsourcing to both internal centres of competency or to 3rd party suppliers
• Minimum of 10 years of experience post qualification
• Experience gained in a lead / manager's role leading a team under a matrixed organisation
• Ideally Singaporean, Permeant Resident or current Employment Pass holder
• Strong knowledge of both electrical engineering and automation systems
• In depth experience gained within industrial automation projects (FMCG, Dairy, Life Sciences, Food & Beverage, Breweries)
• Knowledge of ERP/MES System Interfaces
• Strong design and practical implementation of Siemens and Wonderware system platforms (Intouch, S7)
• Sound knowledge of automation architectures
• Good planning abilities and solid communication skills
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!