Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Leap29 have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer in the state of Pennsylvania, USA. Our client is a key supplier of biopharmaceutical turnkey projects.
With over 25 years of experience within the industry, they are specialists within the design, engineering, development, manufacture and maintenance of liquid aseptic applications.
With a high staff retention, they currently have over 600 employees, of which 400 are engineers of various skillsets. With their headquarters located in Europe they are now looking for highly skilled, proactive professionals to set up their new entity in Philadelphia.
• Preparation of R&I diagrams (flow diagrams) from basic to detailed engineering, installation plans and installation concepts
• Maintenance of the design data of purchased components within engineering tools (equipment, fittings, measuring instruments)
• 3D modelling of customer-specific systems within the pharmaceutical / chemical sector
• Creation of component specifications and creation of real devices in the engineering tool
• Creation of component lists for fittings, measuring instruments and equipment
• Preparation of production drawings and piping isometrics
• Close cooperation and coordination with production, process engineering and EMSR
• Responsibility for compliance with standards and regulations
• Internal coordination within medium-sized and small projects
• Providing consistent technical support for project management
• Compliance in budget targets within the framework of projects
• Carried out previous technical training in mechanical engineering or plant construction
• IT knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel) and basic knowledge of ERP systems
• Very good CAD experience (2D/3D) in COMOS, AVEVA, Cadison, AutoCAD or similar
• Professional experience within the field of design or plant planning
• Very good spatial imagination
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, food or chemical industry is advantageous
• Openness to change; bringing your own ideas to the table and developing them further
What's on offer:
Our client is looking for proactive, hardworking individuals who can work independently bringing in fresh ideas and new ways of working whilst using initiative to develop further business where necessary. In return, our client will offer;
• The opportunity to contribute your professional and social skills to a variety of interesting projects, integration into their international team, commitment to a promising, up-and-coming company
• Tailor-made training by our experts
• A superb company incentive and personal development programme
• Career progression
• Flat hierarchy with short decision paths
• Flexible working time model
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!