Mechanical Project Manager - Indonsia, East Java
Process / Mechanical Project Manager Required - East Java - Food Processing Plant Construction
The Location:East Java, Indonesia
The Duration:12 - 18 Month Contract
Working Week: 9 hours per day (5 or 6 days per week dependent on operational requirements)
Start Date:Immediate Start
The Offer: Competitive pay + accommodation and transportation whilst on project + Business related expenses
Working for the EPCM company - this is a Lumpsum turnkey project for the engineering and construction of a greenfield food production facility. The process mechanical elements of the project will include: Process mechanical equipment install and commission i.e. grinding + spray drying and decanters as well as building utilities scopes i.e HVAC etc.
The client is at the final stage of completing the detailed design for the project as well at a progressed stage in relation to the procurement of vendors for the various packages of work. Ground was broken on this project in February 2021
Employing over 5000 people worldwide - this is a well-known international engineering consultancy with headquarters in Europe. They are a large multidisciplinary EPCM company that operates in several sectors - you will be working with the division that focuses on executing projects within the FMCG, Food, Beverage and dairy industry.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience gained as a project manager
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline i.e. chemical / mechanical engineering
• Strong competence in process, mechanical and utilities scopes of work
• Experienced in delivering green and brownfield projects under GMP guidelines
• Due to the current travel restrictions only candidates based in Indonesia can be considered
• Strong command of spoken and written English
• Ability to start a new role with a maximum of one month notice from contract signature
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!