Associate - London, UK
Our client are seeking an Associate to join their highly successful infrastructure team based in London. As a renowned investment bank they provide advisory and capital raising services to clients in M&A, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring and are a leader in their field working on high profile complex transactions across Europe.
They are currently seeking an Associate to join their Infrastructure and Utilities M&A team to work on high profile transactions as an advisor and principal investor across the European region.
• 4-8 years of experience in a similar role
• Have experience as an execution banker, ideally in the infrastructure, utilities, power, transportation or relevant similar markets
• Have M&A experience
• Have sound commercial judgement
• Ability to mentor entry level analysts
• Have strong quantitative skills including extensive experience with financial models and valuation techniques
• Be able to independently manage and oversee a valuation including the incorporation of key due diligence findings into a model
• Have good team and people management skills
• Have strong academics with a degree qualification (legal or engineering qualifications would be considered as a plus).
• Ideally have experience at an investment bank, boutique or big 4
Salary is dependent on experience. If you have the relevant skill set and would like to be considered for an opportunity with one of the leading corporate financial advisory firms, please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!