Space / BIM Manager
Leap29 are currently looking for a Space / BIM Manager for a new project in Germany.
Our client is a global leader in engineering services and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. With a history of more than 90 years, our client has developed a unique expertise in controlled and regulated environments continuing to demonstrate their global footprint and expertise.
Project: Basic-Design, Detail-Design and As-Built-Phase for a Battery Plant.
Duration: June 2020 - May 2021.
Location: Erfurt, Germany.
• Detailed set-up planning, pipeline planning, collaborating in standardizing and modelling equipment and distribution systems.
• Combining 3S models from different subcontractors, collision testing, collaborating in solving collisions.
• Independent collaboration with all trades, design and project management.
• Coordination of the space management team.
• Higher technical education.
• Experience in MEP construction as well as coordination of all trades.
• Proficient knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD.
• Strong German & English language skills
• Willingness to travel
Please apply immediately. Address your application on the contact details provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!