Senior Site Manager- Installation – Dairy – Oman
Senior Site Manager- Installation Dairy Oman
Start date: Immediate
Working Hours: Approx. 40- 45 hours per week
Duration: 4 months with extension
The worlds leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with their customers and suppliers, they provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
Transform the contract commitments into action plans for all site activities in the project. Monitor, coordinate and coach the project teamwork on site in accordance with plans, budgets and contract requirements. The site manager leads discussions and negotiations with customers, suppliers, and reports to the project manager. The Site Manager has normal tasks and additional tasks for his role as competence coach.
• Responsible for all site activities (preparation, installation mechanical and electrical, commissioning and hand-over) in project execution and provide project leadership to deliver project result
• Secure project deliverables according to project agreement (the contract) with customer and suppliers and act according to responsibilities in the project charter
• Breakdown and plan the site activities into phases and fulfil the plan and project milestones in time and in full according to budget (installation and commissioning)
• Drive productivity in project through utilization of processes and tools
• Manage scope changes and issue variation orders on site
• Secure project communication and documentation for all site activities according to project communication plan
• Give input to provide lesson learned and providing input to improvement or development of processes and tools
• Coordinate all OHS activities on site
• College / university degree in relevant discipline
• Fluency in English
• Experience in project or site management
• Good communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Team player attitude
• Result oriented mindset
• Good at handling change
• People management experience
• Project Management experience
• Customer Management / Customer Relationship experience
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!