Account Executive - Seoul, South Korea
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Seoul, Korea
Start Date: As per notice / ASAP
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Account Executive's with mobile, SaaS, and analytics background to join their team in Korea.
What will you do?
• Developing territory plan and conducting proactive prospecting to effectively build up sales pipeline in addition to receiving leads from marketing and sales development teams
• Building deal traction based on satisfying client needs by translating product offering and capabilities into client benefits
• Developing new business accounts and achieving sales revenues targets. Driving the entire sales cycle from prospecting, initial customer engagement to closed sales, and show sales excellence through accurate sales forecast
• Maintaining a strong level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
• Being a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
What will you bring to the team?
• You have a Bachelor's degree required
• Must have SaaS OR Data OR Software Sales experience
• You've demonstrated high level success in achieving sales goals
• A solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
• You have a thorough understanding of the Mobile Internet ecosystem with strong personal interest
• Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and interpersonal relationship skills
• Must be a creative solution thinker who can drive sales success
• You are detail oriented, flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do positive attitude
• You are fluent in Korean and English as a working language, capable and comfortable to work in both languages efficiently
What do we offer?
• Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We're always open to those, whether you've been with us for a week, month, or a year.
• We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
• Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
• Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
• Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
• Health and dental benefits.
• An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
• Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
If this role is of interest to you, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details across so I can reach out to them. All referrals are welcome and appreciated!
All the best & good luck!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!