TMT Investment Banking Senior Analyst / Associate - London, UK
Are you searching for an opportunity to join an international boutique investment bank? The bank offer services for transactions in M&A, Capital Raising, Exits and Strategic Advisory across Europe, the US and Asia. They are a very entrepreneurial business specialising in the TMT sector, covering deals in the mid-market globally with a larger percentage of mandates being cross-border.
Currently they are looking for an Associate I join their team in the London office. Your role will involve supporting across stages of the transaction including preparation of materials, participating in pitches/meetings with management, working with a VP/Director on the execution of the deal and doing financial valuation and modelling.
Key skills and experience:
· 2-4 years of experience M&A/Corporate Finance experience within a reputable Investment Bank, Corporate Finance Boutique or lead advisory team of a Big 10 accountancy
· Specialising in the TMT team sector as a transactor
· Adept analytical and numerical skills including financial modelling, DCF and comp analyses
· Track record of executing M&A projects
· Accounting training a benefit
This is a great opportunity, for candidates who are working in corporate finance and have strong passions to be in a highly entrepreneurial environment to promote and enhance their passion for deal-making. It is a fast-growing, strong performing and truly international bank who recognise the value of their team.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!