Cyber Security Specialist (Ethical hacker) - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cyber Security Specialist in ethical hacking is required to join an award-winning security and investigation firm in a popular Amsterdam location. As an ethical hacker, you'll spend your time conducting and supervising security research and testing. You'll look for and exploit vulnerabilities in the company's clients' software and networks, reporting on your findings and advising on mitigation. You'll be expected to be able to find complex and novel vulnerabilities, in both our clients' software and their processes. With exceptional growth potential and ability to become a senior member of the team, responsible for coaching junior staff, supervising the work and ensuring that testing objectives are achieved.
• 4 years' experience with hands on Penetration Testing
• Hands on mentality, with experience in ethical hacking - security penetration tests skills and interest in one or more of these areas (online, offline or mobile applications, networks / infrastructure, devices etc.)
• Experience with various technologies and comfortable to picking up more (OS / tools / development languages / online technologies etc.)
• Teamwork mentality, as you'll work closely with colleagues on projects, with the ability to work independently.
• Good communication skills and ability to working with all stakeholders, internal and external, finding, advising and implementing the best solutions.
• Curiosity, problem solving mentality
• Identify, exploit and document security flaws and vulnerabilities with Penetration Tests.
• Ability to test a variety of client form factors and technologies based on scopes of work.
• Ability to solve complex technical problems and articulate to non-IT personnel.
• Ability to effectively provide technical risk assessment of technologies in networks applications and wireless.
• Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, utilizing tools commercial and open source tools.
• Perform, review and analyse security vulnerability data to identify applicability and false positives.
Are you an ethical hacker who wants to grow and make a difference by joining and surrounding yourself with other security professionals and a top-level hacking team? Then this position is right for you.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!