Senior Manager Global Sales Effectiveless Solar PV - Singapore
Leap29 are currently recruiting for a role within the Global Planning department of a large solar PV focused company. The position requires a candidate who has experience focused on both the SE Asia market, but also either Europe or U.S.A as well as strong commercial and analytical skills. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Global Planning.
This is a global leadership position responsible to drive revenue and P/L through formulation and execution of sales strategies and analytics. The position is also responsible to startup and manage a revenue war room working with consultant, business development personnel and sales pipeline analytic team globally.
• Designs, startup and management of revenue war room defining the ingredients to successfully drive sales and bottom line.
• Work revolves around making and executing of an optimum solution and strategy to a dynamic sales, supply and market situation.
• Ability to chart future business development direction and opportunity identification will be key areas to succeed in developing a sustainable sales pipeline.
• A meaningful amount of effort is needed to prepare business case and short justification through executive/stakeholder level discussion and decision making.
• Field presence working with sales and BD personnel to foster teamwork, training and process/system implementation.
• Collaborate with marketing team on go-to-market needs and strategies.
• Work with Global Planning and Logistics teams to strategize inventory and product positioning globally.
• Pricing control/co-approval and recommendation.
• Involved with some strategic sales dealings, recommendation and decision making.
• Chair sales, BD, analytics team meetings with different regions or globally.
• Collaborate with but not limited to global planning, logistics, production/material planning and product launch teams to ensure successful a solid execution of sales and fulfillment.
• Attend to end customer ad-hoc demand situation.
• Participates in employer branding, product marketing initiatives.
• Supports finance forecast and budgeting process.
Technical / Professional:
• Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering and related fields.
• MBA is an advantage but not necessary.
• 2 - 8 years' experience in sales/revenue management, SCM, and sales analytics with focus on sales effectiveness
• Proficient in MS office applications, especially Excel is a must
• SAP knowledge
• S&OP Software/Application knowledge is a plus
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!