Sales Director - Singapore, Singapore
Regional Sales Director. SEA Region (Singapore Based) Multinational OEM - Hygienic Bulk Materials
The location:Singapore City Centre
The Duration:Permanent - Long Term
Working Week: 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. Hours may vary dependent on dependent on travel and workload (% of travel will depend on sales activity)
Package: Competitive basic Salary and Bonus Structure
A Multinational OEM with 6 offices globally. This business specialises in automated process/mechanical systems for clients within the food, beverage, dairy and FMCG industry.
Focusing on the design, manufacture and implementation of storage, transportation, mixing, blending and pneumatic conveying of hygienic bulk powders.
This company have a good reputation within the market for providing tailored made, reliable and cost-effective solutions to hygienic material handling.
Reporting to: Head of Global Sales
You will be responsible for managing your region, working to achieve the budgeted Sales turn over and delivering these projects into your market at the agreed margin.
You will work on establishing and maintaining customer relationships by delivering exceptional service and engineered solutions.
Your role will focus on winning projects and individual equipment
Duties and Responsibility (in brief)
• Meet sales revenue budgets, targets and develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans for your region.
• Source leads for upcoming projects, and successfully maintain the contacts database and sales filing system.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, solution fit, company cultural fit, price schedules, and market rates.
• Discover sales opportunities through market and consumer research
• Collaborates with the Global Solution Architecture & Engineering teams on solution simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from customer projects.
Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic sales roles
Experience gained working for an OEM, Equipment manufacturer within the food, beverage, dairy OR FMCG industry
Proven track record of increasing sales revenue as well as product and service margins
Shown experience in increasing revenue in developing markets
Ideally some technical engineering/design knowledge of hygienic process mechanical systems for the F+B industry
Regional knowledge of clients within the South East Asian.
Personable, sales driven attitude
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!