Procurement Co-Ordinator - Hazlemere, UK
Procurement Project Co-Ordinator
Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the end to end process of project procurement from project creation, order process and invoicing. Efficient organisation and ensuring timely delivery of equipment, materials and services within project organization. Placing of and follow up of orders to external and internal suppliers in compliance with the ordering process and in accordance with contract conditions, including payments.
• Coordination of placing orders and ensuring goods and or services are delivered to the right place in the right time.
• Sending and receiving documentation on goods procured including preparation of shipping instructions and shipping documents for customs clearance (if needed).
• Monitoring deliveries of goods including the investigation and resolutions of delayed deliveries
• Maintaining effective contacts with Suppliers and internal Stakeholders.
• Timely information of all interested parties on progress of deliveries.
• Ensure participation in project teams, set and agree on clear mandate and deliverables
• Execution of project sales activities (Create inquiry, sales orders, billing plan)
• Customer invoicing (co-ordination with project managers, physical invoicing, payment & receivable offset)
• Monthly rebilling activities and month end close support
• Degree and/or Superior Professional Education within Supply & Procurement or in related area
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement and supply chain administration
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• High level of English both in written and verbally
• Good attention to details to administrative tasks, results driven attitude
• Organised and systematic approach
• IT literate, hands-on with MS Office programs and ideally with ERP systems
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!