HR Business Partner Renewable Equipment - Melbourne, Australia
HR Business Partner
Leap29 have an opportunity available for a HR Business Partner to be based in the Melbourne office of a large Renewable Energy equipment manufacturing company. We are looking for candidates from manufacturing company background.
• Acts as the HR partner to line management: Understands AU business needs and helps management to build up the human capability to meet the mid-to-long term business needs
• Provides Talent management support for management: Ensures and maintains a powerful talent pipeline for the business
• Provides support for employee relation issues
• Ensures that all HR activities contribute to the success of the business: represents the business unit in surfacing requirements to HR programs, activities, processes and solutions
• Ensure adherence to HR policy and to the standards on Compliance
• Bachelor degree or above, with Human resources, economic or related qualifications
• At least 7 years working experiences, among which 5 years in Human Resources MNC environment
• Good interpersonal skills, good communication skill
• Proactive and dedicated to work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!