Malware Engineer - Singapore, Singapore
Job Title: Malware Engineer
Salary: Market Competitive
Start Date: As per notice period
One of my most presitigious international technology clients is aeeking out a Malware Engineer / Analyst to join the Information Security team in Singapore. In this role you will be involved in the security investigations for the global operations. This is a senior level role, requiring suitable candidates to have 10+ years experience - please see below details!
• Responsible for collecting malware artifacts and performing analysis
• Dissect and reverse engineer malwares for further investigation
• Coming up with remediations for existing malware attacks/vulnerabilities, managing a team
• Engage with the Security Operation Center on existing incidents and investigation
• Hands-on technical experience in incident response, reverse engineering, computer forensics
• Strong understanding of current software vulnerabilities, attacks and exploitation method
• Exposure in network protocols, with 10+ years experience in the field
• Ability to articulate findings to technical and non-technical audience
• Any relevant GIAC certifications
If this position is of interest to you, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
If you know anyone for this role, please swend their details to me - all referrals are welcome!
Finally if you are seeking another kind of role, I would still be interested in hearing fro you as I have many roles available within the region at the moment.
All the best and good luck!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!