Solar Project Development Coordinator – Netherlands
Leap29 are working with a European Developer who are are aggressively expanding their development activities across The Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom. My client are backed by a large infrastructure investor in Europe and so are very well financed. My clients predominant focus is utility scale solar but they are also moving into Battery Storage and Hydrogen.
My client are formed by a group of Senior Management and Executive level professionals who have built their business from scratch, which has been a huge success. They currently have 5 projects in the Netherlands, some of which are in the early development phase and some are in the construction phase.
The key experience which will be required for this position are:
• Experience with the Authorisation and Permitting process to develop energy projects in The Netherlands
• Experience in negotiating end contracts
• Good knowledge and understanding of the Grid Connection process but don't need to have technical qualifications
• Good knowledge and understanding of the Financial aspects but don't need to have financial qualification
• Coordinating the grid and land acquisition and management processes
• Coordinating the project from A-Z
• Dutch and English language capability
This role will work with the Technical side of the business and also the Commercial and Investment side of the business to bring the project together through the development process.
It is essential that the successful candidate has both Dutch and English language capability. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!