Mobile Strategy Consultant - BEIJING, CHINA
Job Title: Mobile Strategy Consultant
Location: Beijing, China
Start Date: As per notice / ASAP
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is looking for an experienced, versatile and highly motivated Mobile Consultant to join their team in CHINA. Partnering with sales, you will apply my client's world-renowned mobile market data, combined with the latest mobile industry trends, to deliver clear findings, actionable insights, and recommendations to customers, prospects and the press. Your work will enable customers to capitalize on data as they explore digital strategy changes, mobile product development, mobile marketing and more.
What will you do?
- In partnership with Sales team, identify prospects' and customers' mobile transformation goals through discovery calls with relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate the value of the product suite to prospects and customers demonstrating an understanding of their businesses and helping to elevate the sales conversation
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to prospects (pre-sales) and customers (post-sales) applying both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct research and analysis by combining their data with that from external sources and deep knowledge of the mobile landscape
- Contribute to Go to Market strategies for target verticals, including both pre-sales objectives as well as post-sales measures of success
- Becoming better at what you do every day
What will you bring to the team?
- 7+ years experience at a mobile first publishers and brands, top tier management consulting, investment banking, or research firm
- Previous technical experience with an analytics platform (e.g., SPSS, SQL databases) preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative and research skills, and proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Resourcefulness to find relevant and credible external information on your own
- The ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex concepts, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive levels
- Intellectual curiosity and deep interest in the app, mobile, and tech space
- Prior experience with mobile apps and/or AdTech industry is preferred
- Fluent English, Mandarin, Cantonese
What do we offer?
• Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We're always open to those, whether you've been with us for a week, month, or a year.
• We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
• Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
• Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
• Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
• Health and dental benefits.
• An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
• Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
If this role is of interest to you, please send across your CV to email@example.com for review
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details across so I can reach out to them. All referrals are welcome and appreciated!
All the best & good luck!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!