Senior Associate / VP - Paris, France
Are you looking for a role within an award winning, well established advisory firm in Paris who are increasingly expanding, with fantastic market exposure and a vast array of upcoming mandates? My client are looking for a Senior Associate or VP to join their growing team to support them on projects within the Renewable energy and Infrastructure sector.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience focused on M&A
- Strong origination and execution skills with significant transaction experience
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ideally you will have been working on Renewable Energy and Infrastructure mandates
- High level academic background
- French and English fluency required, Spanish fluency is a plus
You will be joining a well skilled team, offering you great potential to grow within the firm. This is an opportunity to join a successful advisory firm who are continuing to develop having already provided advisory services for over 300 mandates in the Renewable Energy and Infrastructure sector globally. If you are looking for a new opportunity in a company which will offer you great exposure and career growth, please do not hesitate to get in contact today. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration including a generous bonus.
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01625 537555
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!