VP Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst - Singapore, Singapore
Job Title: VP Cyber Threat Intelligence
Start Date: ASAP
My client, one of the largest banks is Asia, is seeking our Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence analysts to join their team in Singapore. This team is responsible for developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
• Research, analyze and triage vendor and open source intelligence feeds and translate them into actionable cyber intelligence for GSOC operation team to monitor.
• Perform analysis on campaigns, threat actor TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures), technical indicators of compromise, cyber-attack trend, and exploitation of technology.
• Produce concise tactical warning reports and other analytic reports that detail daily findings, events, and activities.
• Synthesize cyber threat intelligence into non-technical weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports for senior management and relevant business stakeholders.
• Maintain up-to-date security industry awareness and malware trends, and be able to understand how emerging threats may potentially impact the organization.
• Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Regional Studies, or Cyber security
• Professional security related qualification (i.e. GCIA, GCIH, CISSP etc) is preferred but not mandatory Technical Skills
• Experience in cyber threat intelligence gathering and able to develop statistically significant patterns related to cyber threats
• Ability to leverage online research tools to identify and navigate online forums, specialized Web sites, social media, dark web and other sources
• Good understanding of malware types, malware analysis tools and procedures
• Hands-on experience with threat intelligence platforms and tools - PaloAlto Autofocus, Crowdstirke, Flashpoint, Fireeye iSight, Codenomicon AbuseSA, CTX Soltra Edge, Paterva Maltego, Recorded Future. Soft Skills
If this job is of interest to you, please get in touch by sending across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. If you know anyone who may be suited for this job, please refer them and send their details to me.
If you are seeking a different kind of role, I would still be interested to hear from you, as I have many other opportunities available as well.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!