Field Service Engineer - Kakinada, India
leap29 is recruiting for an experienced field service engineer for a reputable global firm operating in the subsea sector. This is a 12 month renewable contract with attractive rates and a chance to be a part of a major corporation.
You will be responsible for:
• Safe and Compliant performance on all matters and or targets required by internal and external stakeholders regarding the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
• Active participation in all safety related initiatives on/offshore
• Involvement in Subsea Controls component manufacture and testing, e.g; Extended Factory Acceptance, Site Integration Testing and Site Receive Tests
• Installation and Maintenance of subsea controls equipment involving but not limited to; Hydraulic Power Units, Work Over Control Systems, Electrical Test Units, Electrical/Hydraulic Flying Leads, Subsea Control Modules etc.
• Resolution of technical problems both on/offshore and pro-active involvement in product improvement
• Work closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
• Maintaining high expectation of working with uncompromising Integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
• Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents when required
• Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive proactive and professional approach
• Technically astute with demonstrable exposure to XT control systems
• Ideally min of x8 years' experience with Hydraulic and or Electrical/Software scopes working in a deep-water offshore environment
• Ideally a minimum of Higher National Certificate or similar in a relevant Engineering or Hydraulic/Electrical/Software discipline
• Proven ability to interface with Customers on a one-to-one basis
• Ability to travel at short notice and to global locations
• Strong communication skills, fluent in English written and verbal, excellent PC literacy
• Ability to work under pressure in stressful environments
Work pattern-Rotation:- 6 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off (Flexible)
Accommodation and transportation provided by the company.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!