My client is an international cleantech scale-up with offices in 5 different countries. They believe that climate change is the biggest challenge of this generation, and, with their software solution, they can accelerate the transition to a clean and sustainable energy system. They are growing rapidly and are looking for a talented infrastructure engineer to join their innovative and passionate team.
• Manage and automate cloud-based IT infrastructure.
• Take part in proof of concepts to help in defining technology direction and facilitating business strategy.
• Refer to development teams during system design from the infrastructure side.
• Provide support for infrastructure-related incidents and second line support for product- related incidents.
• Identify and improve parts of the infrastructure to make it more scalable, faster, and secure.
• Experience in infrastructure automation, managing public clouds and IT security.
• Technical experience in relational databases, message queues, monitoring systems and others.
• Shell or Python scripting skills.
• Familiarity with some of the following technologies: Linux, Ansible, Terraform, Python, AWS, Spring framework, Prometheus, RDMS/PostgreSQL, TSDB/M3.
• Impactful work, where you can make a difference.
• Competitive salary.
• Flexible hours and remote working.
• Competitive benefits.
• Opportunities for professional development through training and mentoring.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced infrastructure engineer to join a growing company where you can work with like minded people whilst making a difference to the impact climate change is having on the environment. You will be able to grow professionally and personally in this exciting role.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!