Systems Engineer - Singapore, Singapore
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is an IT service provider to many companies across the globe. Their solutions include cloud, ERP, infrastructure and many more. They are seeking an individual who can work within the projects team, reporting to a Project Manager, who can assist with the whole project cycle and carry out Microsoft Dynamics Implementation. Job Description as follows:
• Maintain and monitor clients' servers, network, security and computer systems to meet the clients' current and future requirements
• Monitor client's systems and identify performance issues proactively
• Provide IT technical support to existing clients
• Onsite/remote deployment of new servers, network firewall, user PCs
• Perform Office365 migration (Mailbox, Sharepoint sites)
• Practical experience with Windows Server OS, network switches, routers, firewalls
• Hands-on experience on setting up and maintaining server infrastructure
• Have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Resourceful, able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Working experience in System Integrator (SI) environment is an added advantage
• Working experience in Cloud deployment e.g. Microsoft Azure, Office365 is an added advantage
• Experience in Microsoft PowerBI, AzureSQL, Azure Data Analytics is an added advantage
• Experience in Linux OS is an added advantage
• Minimum 2 years deployment experience
If this is of interest to you, please send across your CV to email@example.com
If you are seeking out other roles, I would still be interested in speaking to you as I have other opportunities available too.
Finally, if you know someone for this role, please send their details to me - all referrals are welcome and appreciated!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!