Full Stack Developer Fully Remote-london,United Kingdom
Job Title: Full stack Developer
Industry: Energy & Infrastructure
£45,000 - £50,000 per year
Are you a full stack Developer who is looking expand his horizons?
Would you value an environment where you are valued for your contribution?
If so find out more …
Our client is a leading and successful energy Service provider who are looking to hire full stack Developer to they ever growing team. You will be joining a compact team of developers where you will be involved in developing their internal platforms for commercial use.
What you need:
• 3+ years' experience as a full Stack Developer
• Excellent skills in Relational database and SQL
• Knowledge and understanding of software development technologies: Net, .NET Core, C#, Web API.
• Must be living in the UK to be considered, no sponsorship provided.
• Identify business needs.
• Gather user requirements, analyse data, understand current systems, and identify business best practices.
• Support the translation of business needs into front and back-end requirements.
• Recommend web development approaches.
• Design, engineer, and code large scale world-class projects using cutting edge technologies (.NET Core).
• Tackle challenging problems and find creative solutions.
• Participate in design & decision-making processes.
• Build new features, functions, and modules. Directly impact the future of our product.
• Write high-quality, functional code.
In return for your hard work, you will receive:
• The opportunity to have your say, to impact the direction of a product and in turn the company.
• Holiday as standard + bank holidays
• Training and Development
If this company sounds like the type of environment that you would thrive in then click apply to arrange a convenient time to have a conversation.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!