Senior Penetration Tester - London, United Kingdom
Leap29 are looking for a Senior penetration tester for a management consultancy in either the London (Victoria) or London (Cambridgeshire) locations. They have 17 years' experience in providing penetration testing, digital forensics, cyber security advice, security risk management and technical information security services across multiple sectors.
They help clients understand their digital risks, protect their business, be able to confidently respond to incidents and works with organisations to manage, protect and make the most of their information assets in order to build strong relationships, brands and reputations.
What's in it for you:
• Salary package of up to £100,000
• Flexible working available - (remote available)
• Access to University and CREST accredited technical training courses
Requirements: You will be expected to:
• 2 years plus working as a full-time penetration tester
• Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
• Hold industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
• Ideally will be interested in delivering and contributing to our CREST accredited ethical hacking training
• Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
• Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
• Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
• Work with team providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate on interesting client projects and R&D. Desired Requirements:
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
• Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within Cyber Security, Penetration testing and be able to progress with a strong career development plan. If you're interested, please do apply with your updated CV through the website or send it to email@example.com.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!