Senior Process Engineer
Senior / Lead Process Engineer - Malaysia KL. 12 Month Contract
Location:Kuala Lumpur with trips to Cambodia
Start Date:June / July
Working Week:5 Days per week / 45 hours
Duration:12 Months plus Extensions
Travel:Approx. 20 - 30 % Travel - Mainly to Cambodia but also across the region
Founded in the late eighteen hundreds this is a Company specializing in bespoke industrial process
solutions with a specific focus on customers in Middle East and South East Asia. They work with
customers both to deliver single machine solutions As well as a full turnkey processing facilities. Most
of their clients are associated to bulk chemicals, food, beverage and pharmaceutical projects
CBD extraction and oil processing facilities. The is a ground breaking project extracting certain
chemicals from hemp plants
• Knowledge of flammable solvent storage and handling systems
• Knowledge of distillation and evaporation (design and/or operation)
• Knowledge of Hazardous Area Classification and design requirements for ATEX Zoned areas
• Knowledge of HAZOP, HAZAN, Basis of Safety, Safety Interlock Systems
• Process Design Experience - PFDs, P&IDs, Mass & Energy Balance, Calculations, Specifications etc.
• Knowledge of GMP would be beneficial, maybe not essential
• Any experience of dealing with Chinese clients and equipment suppliers would also help
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!