Engineering Manager - Shanghai, China
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
Duration: Three Years
Salary: Market Competitive Hourly Rate
One of the China's largest Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Company of its kind seeks an Engineering Manager.
As the Engineering Manager, you will be a key member of the team, accountable for the leadership and management of the engineering projects function and the portfolio of engineering projects for the site, within the required constraints of quality, cost and time.
- You need to have substantial experience in leading and delivering engineering projects/improvements activities in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Your experience will also include commissioning, qualification and validation activities in a regulated industry.
- You will have the ability to create vision, strategy and direction for the team, whilst managing project budgets and other associated resources.
- Other key skills are the ability to effectively manage large capital projects to time, cost and quality and develop innovative/technical solutions to problems.
- Mandarin speaking is a must
We would like you to be educated to Degree standard/HND (or equivalent) in an Engineering or relevant scientific discipline.
If you are interested, please apply or send your CV directly to me. If you know anyone in your network who qualifies for this, please send there details to me or ask them to get in touch.
All the best!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!