Fully Remote Backend Developer - United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Backend Python Developer is required for a company who are one of industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. They have created the mobile app data market and main goal is to deliver the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering You will be responsible for designing and maintaining large scale systems that collect data. Together with your team, you will provide the foundation for their mobile market insights. Details: 6 Month Contract (Possible extension) Full Remote Responsibilities:
● Understanding end-to-end product delivery, from early idea to a maintainable and scalable product
● Collaborating with a global team of engineers, data scientists and product managers to ensure a
smooth-running data operation
● Developing a sixth sense for technical debt, operational risk, and data quality.
● Estimating, planning, and executing projects together with the team or as an individual.
● Documenting and sharing knowledge across the team and your fellow engineers around the globe.
● BS/MS in a Computer Science related field or equivalent experience
● 3+ years of relevant work experience in Python 3
● Experience with the AWS ecosystem
● Experience with Kubernetes / EKS
● Experience with Docker
● Experience with Apache Airflow
This is an exciting opportunity for a Python Backend Developer to join one of industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. If you are interested, apply with your CV.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!