Remote Software Developer - Turku, Finland
Software Developer is required for a global leading Renewables & Environment specialist company located in the popular Turku area. My client is passionate within their industry and believe that climate change is the biggest challenge of our generation and, with their software solution, they accelerate the transition to a clean and sustainable energy system. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a company where you feel you are making a difference to the world.
- Full life cycle development, starting with technical design and ending with deploy to production environment
- Identifying and improving parts of the platform to make it more scalable, fast, and secure
- Collaborating across teams and time zones to make things happen, review code and be open to feedback
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in real-world projects implemented with Java
- Experience with some of the following technologies Spring framework, JPA/Hibernate, RDBMS/PostgreSQL
- Someone having an eye for detail, taking ownership, flexible and eager to learn
- Passionate about problem solving and proactive, who will not hesitate involving colleagues for support when needed
- Finnish/EU Passport or Residency required
This is an exciting opportunity for a Java Software Engineer to join a leading Renewables & Environment specialist to work on some of the worlds most innovated software projects and be involved in company plans which one day may change the whole future of climate change.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!