Investment Director - London, UK
Investment Director - Development Capital
My client are a fast growing, entrepreneurial investment manager based in London. Their focus is to fund entrepreneurial businesses in the healthcare, education, and hospitality & leisure sectors. Having been established for over 30 years, they have the flexibility to invest across the capital structure, including majority equity and debt.
They are looking for an Investment Director to join their Development Capital team. You will need to have gained experience at a senior level in a relevant investment role, be able to articulate an overview of the private equity investment market, and be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the investment process.
You will need experience leading on all aspects of the investment process with an understanding of structuring and managing equity and debt instruments. Excellent commercial acumen and an understanding of the key value drivers of a business plan is vital.
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience
• Buyside experince is a must (growth/development capital)
• Prior experience in an investment firm or within a corporate development team
• In depth knowledge of the UK private equity market
• Evidence of existing contacts in the market
• Excellent knowledge and experience of the investment process and multi-lateral negotiations
Please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!