Embedded Software Engineer - Oulu, Finland
Senior Embedded Software Engineer is required for a global computer software company with a strong presence in more than 70 industries across Europe. My client's framework is used by major global companies and developers worldwide, and the technology enables its customers to deliver exceptional user experiences and advance their digital transformation initiatives.
In your daily work you will be surrounded by a team of world class experts, and you will have the opportunity to broaden and deepen your knowledge about all aspects of software development. In this role you will be focusing on making the Device Creation even better on new embedded platforms. You enjoy solving problems, understand how software interacts with embedded platforms and the operating systems concepts are familiar to you.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 3+ years' experience programming experience in C++, C, Python, QML.
• Experience in Yocto, Linux, QNX, Integrity or VxWorks.
• Knowledge with containers, packaging, and continuous integration.
• Suitable education: MSc or BSc in SW engineering.
• Strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
• Experience in GIT and Gerrit, or similar version control and review tools, from cloning to merging.
• Experience in delivering and debugging software to different embedded platforms.
• Experience in JIRA, or similar, from ticker creation to Sprint planning.
• Understanding of operating system concepts.
• Participation in Open-Source projects and/or applying Linux kernel patches is a plus.
• And most of all - you enjoy programming with Qt.
This is an exciting opportunity based in Oulu, for an Embedded Test Software Engineer to join a company which values and invest in your career development to take you to that next step. If you are interested and match the experience required, please do apply with your CV.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!