Print Designer - North London, UK
• Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customer artwork files.
• Ensure that our printing specification are followed and respected.
• Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction, maximizing print quality depending on print method, while securing production efficiency. Follow repro submission guidelines.
• Secure design consistency for brand / family designs.
• Check that repro has completed the job according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
Professional & Personal Requirements
• Ideal educational background comes from printing technology
• Some years of experience in printing technology knowledge of print quality measuring tools, such as densitometer, spectrophotometer, skills in edge in colour separation and colour management.
• Proofing knowledge or working in administrative systems such as Illustrator and Photoshop is a bonus.
• Being familiar with World Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodology is as a benefit.
• High technical interest
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Curious attitude, thorough and analytical way of thinking.
• Building networks and being delighted by communicating with others is crucial.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!