Product Engineer/Manager (Technical)
Job Title: Product Engineer/Manager (Technical) (12-month contract)
Start Date: As Per Notice
Salary: Market Competitive
My Client is one of the world's leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and are seeking Product Engineer/Manager to join their team in Singapore.
This role will focus on the delivery of an algorithmic powered business intelligence solution in the areas of Promotion Management of Net Revenue Management (NRM) program of our Client. The solution merges key data sources of customer POS, promotion calendar, product/customer mapping tables and cost information.
The role will be expected to blend the expertise of Product knowledge and Data Engineering, responsible for transforming business requirements into sophisticated product features and insights.
The position will be an individual contributor role and to be successful, the candidate should thrive leading discussions with both technical and commercial business teams.
• Partner with global and market data experts to discover value from exploiting external/ internal data sources.
• Consult commercial business leaders on how the product can best add value to their business growth.
• Build (ETL) new and evolve data models and pipelines to power algorithmic based Business Intelligent solutions that addresses business problems requiring descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and/or prescriptive analytics for pricing, promotion, trade spending, assortment, and sales performance management.
• Translate the algorithms and analytic models into data models as business needs evolves on a going basis after they are put into production.
• Partner with operational stakeholders to ensure End-to-end data pipeline is functional and compliant.
• Develop roadmap that scales existing and new data models to support the portfolio of markets or solutions.
Key Skills Required
• R/ Python programming languages (PySpark Ideal), Working Knowledge
• MS Azure architecture/ Databricks/ Data Factory deployments, Working Knowledge
• MS Power BI, Working Knowledge
• MS Excel, Working Knowledge
• Data Visualisation, Working Knowledge
If this is something of interest to you, please send across your CV to email@example.com for review. Applicants should be residing in Singapore due to the current covid situation. If you know anyone for this role that you could refer - please send details to me so I can make contact :)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!