Environmental Technician - Puurs, Belgium
Job Title: Environmental Technician
Location: Puurs, Belgium
Duration: Until 31/03/2020
Rate: To be Discussed
A leading global Biopharmaceutical company specialising in biological injectables in Puurs (Antwerp) is looking for an Environmental Technician, to join their experienced team. The candidate must be willing to work flexibly in a three-shift regime on a 12-month contracted basis.
• Responsible for the implementation and reporting of a series of tests that are part of the environmental control program
• Monitoring the microbiological condition of the production areas, filling lines and the microbiological and / or chemical and / or physical state of utilities and certain equipment used in production and labs.
• All tasks must be performed according to procedures based on the current legislation for the pharmaceutical industry and the company standard.
• Experience in environmental monitoring
• Prepared to work in three shift regime
• Candidates with a technological education such as (bio) chemistry, food technology or equivalent through experience are preferred.
• Experience in a production environment + knowledge of GMP rules and working procedures is an advantage
• Language skills: excellent Dutch + basic knowledge of English
• Flexibility is a requirement - working weekends/early starts
• Being able to follow work instructions independently
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!