Project Manager (Ultilites Lead) - Visp, Switzerland
Job Title: Project Manager (Engineering- Utilities)
Location: CH - Visp
Rate: To be Discussed
One of the world's leading pharma & biotech organisations is actively recruiting for a Utilities Project Manager to lead their teams based in Visp, Switzerland on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the world's leading custom manufacturers & developers within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors
• Leading the discipline clean and/or black utilities and representing company interests in a project set-up with a contractor
• Technical responsibility for Utilities in large Biopharma projects from Basic Design until successful handover
• Hands-on involvement in the creation and development of engineering documents
• Responsible for the incorporation of company standards / requirements and its full implementation into the project process
• Collaboration with all parties involved for tasks such as equipment and systems design, specification, tendering, expediting, FATs, SATs, commissioning, qualification and start up
• Additional duties depending on project phase
• Masters or Bachelor's degree in Process-, Chemical-, Mechanical- or Bio Engineering and/or equivalent knowledge
• In depth knowledge in the area of utilities for pharma and biopharma, project engineering from design to start-up
• Fluency in English, good German level is preferred
• Organized and structured, good attention to details
• Strong managing skills in matrix organizations
• Ability to adapt to project situations at full speed and solution oriented decision taking
• Demonstrates strong leadership -, communication -, and interpersonal skills particularly in stressful situations
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024).
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!