Sales Manager Solar PV - Bangkok, Thailand
Sales Manager - Solar Energy (Bangkok)
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity which is available to be based in Thailand for Sales Manager on behalf of a very large client who target the Solar PV industry. The business model of my client involves developing, constructing, financing and operating solar systems on the roofs of multi-national corporations and national leaders. The customers pay for the power over 25 years while my client handles all investment, construction and operation.
Job duties & Responsibilities:
• Solicit customers to get their interest for our solutions,
• Gather technical information,
• Lead a team to execute a project business plan based on the results of feasibility studies
• Prepare and review commercial documents including preliminary proposal, full proposal and contract,
• Support preparation of technical studies (preliminary design)
• Visits and meetings with customer to present offers,
• Communicate on proposals and contracts with customers,
• Maintain customer relationships and follow up orders,
• Development of marketing activities and literature.
Experience and education:
• Master or bachelor's degree in engineering or Business filed (both would be an plus),
• More than 3 years of experience as a business development / sale engineer in a company dealing with energy (supplier, contractor, consultant or investor),
Personal skill & qualifications:
• Sense of responsibility,
• Communication ability,
• Motivation to learn,
Direct supervisor: Sale director
• Frequently travels is required to meet customers.
• English: Very Good
• Thai: fluent.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!