Project Manager Landfill & Anaerobic Digestion - Bangkok Noi, Thailand
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity which is available to be based in Bangkok, to oversee a landfill for a solar power plant located in Bahrain. As well as a small anaerobic digestion project in Bangladesh. The position will be based in Bangkok but will also require travelling to Bahrain, Bangladesh, Czech Republic and Poland.The successful candidate must be able to speak Mandarin.
My client designs, engineers, manufactures and commissioning biomass and waste to energy power plants, providing complete solutions for turning waste materials into clean energy.
The Project Manager´s tasks are mainly but not limited to:
• Form project team globally;
• Participate in final contract negotiations with clients;
• Preparation of Project Execution Plans;
• Preparation of project time schedules;
• Review and approval of project budgets;
• Lead project risk reviews;
• Participate in supplier selection and meetings with key suppliers;
• Sign off on all purchase orders related to the project;
• Make monthly project reports;
• Lead project meetings with clients;
• Initiate, lead and follow up on internal project meetings with all involved departments;
• Support sales projects with project management inputs;
• Participate in the development of company procedures as required related to project management.
The Project Manager will require working with different working cultures but will be based on international and professional standards of corporate systems and behaviour.
travels to other offices for project meeting or design, to meet our international Clients and partners or to visit suppliers would also be requested from time to time.
• At minimum 8-10 years experiences of project execution management, preferable in solid waste management or similar industry
• Mandarin language capability
• Degree in Environmental, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
• PMP Certification is beneficial
• Proficiency in MS Office
• User experiences of Primavera and/or MS Project is beneficial
• Proficient ability to communicate at work in English, both written and spoken
• Able to travel and stay at site
• International working environment
• Independency at work
• Friendly and open team spirit
• Broad platform to shape your career
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!