Analyst Project Finance - London, UK
Our client have over £3bn AUM and are a leading investor and fund manager or core infrastructure assets. They are currently seeking an Analyst/Financial Modeller to join their asset management team in the London office. This department oversees a European portfolio of 200 infrastructure PPP projects in areas such as PFI eg schools, government buildings, health and also transport.
• Degree in relevant subject
• 3- 5 years experience
• Strong financial modelling skill set
• PFI exposure ideal
• Cash flow model review, audit or due diligence experience
• Excellent Excel skills
• Knowledge of fundamental project finance credit analysis
• Cash flow modelling or accounting qualification advantageous
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with contacts at all levels
• Additional European language skill such as Spanish, Italian, Finnish of German a plus
This role offers broad exposure to the portfolio businesses and various stages of asset management, ii addition, it has the potential to lead you to a wider AM role to further your career.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!