Penetration Tester (Red Team) - Almere, Netherlands
Penetration Tester (Red Team) is required to join a rapidly growing security and investigation company in Almere. The company have a vision which is focusing on prediction, prevention, detection, and response. The team therefore consists of a mix of security analysts, red teamers, penetration testers, incident responders, threat hunters, threat intelligence analysts and research and development members
- You carry out red teaming assignments and penetration tests. You also conduct investigations in the field of IT security or cybercrime.
- You feed your findings and results back to the customer. In doing so, you not only present your working method, but also give recommendations based on your findings.
- You give presentations at clients and at trade fairs. The subject of your presentations is diverse. From results in a test to trends and developments in the field. And sometimes even a live hacking demo.
- A completed higher professional or university education in the field of computer science.
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT security, web development and / or the field of programming / network management.
- Several years of experience in conducting (network) penetration tests, (web) application security tests and source code review.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with various programming languages and experience with development of web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of all kinds of techniques that help you hack. For example: reverse engineering, debugging, network protocols on various layers of the OSI model, software used in (network) penetration tests, forensic investigations, and reverse engineering.
- Expertise in Unix / Linux and Windows operating systems and forensic investigation experience.
- Relevant certifications (such as CEH and OSCP).
- Dutch speaking is a must
If you are an experienced Penetration Tester looking for a new challenging position with a market leading security consultancy, then this is the opportunity for you.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!